Now that the public’s perception of marijuana has changed significantly, large numbers of Americans are starting to grow their own plants. They’re setting up operations in their garden or in their basements, and spending hours cultivating and treating their plants to get the maximum yield. These people realize that if they’re able to grow their own marijuana they’ll never have to spend money at a dispensary again. Now that growing your own marijuana is legal in many states it’s only a matter of time before everyone starts growing their own and the dispensaries start to struggle. Alas, until the local governments are able to reduce the tax burden and make buying marijuana more affordable, large numbers of people are going to keep growing their own.
Obviously, to grow your own marijuana you first have to find a great marijuana seed delivery provider. It’s best to look for seed banks that are online and that deliver for a number of reasons, but primarily because they generally have a much larger inventory of quality seeds for their customers to choose from. To make sure you’re ending up with the best seeds possible, make sure your cannabis seed delivery company has the five following things.
1. Discreet Delivery. It’s critical that the company delivering your seeds can do so in a discreet manner. The last thing you need is for someone to walk by your house, see that you have marijuana seeds on the porch, and to steal them. You also don’t need your nosy neighbors poking around your home.
2. Affordable Prices. Second, take your time and shop around to find the best prices out there. It’s rather easy to sift through hundreds of different seed banks to find the best prices, so do that.
3. Great Customer Service. As you might have guessed, many of the seed delivery companies out there don’t offer much in the way of customer service. They might have an email you can send questions to, but they don’t have a phone number and they don’t offer a live chat. The company you choose must have one of those things. You need to be able to get in touch with them if you have any issues with your seeds.
4. Solid Reviews. The seed bank you choose should have great reviews. This is particularly important when you’re buying seeds online because you’re only going to be able to look at pictures. To really know if the seeds are of high quality you’re going to need to read reviews and see what their customers have thought.
5. Variety. Lastly, make sure any seed bank you choose to work with has an incredible variety of plants for you to choose from.
One of the few seed banks out there that offers all of these things is GYO Seedbank. They have thousands of different strains, they work with dozens of breeders, and they’re fully committed to working with each customer to help them find that perfect strain. There’s truly no reason why you shouldn’t choose them as your marijuana seed delivery provider.